How does it work?
ENJOY WORKOUT IN THREE STEPS EASY STEPS
SELECT COACH OR WORKOUTChoose the coach you would like to work with or select a preferred workout.
BOOK YOUR COACHINGMake an appointment, discuss your requirements with your coach and start your transformation journey.
MOVE FORWARDReceive a link to connect with your coach. We are sure that this experience will help you achieve more in life.
OUR WILLINGNESS TO SERVE MAKES US EXCEPTIONAL!
YEARS OF EXPERIENCEOur trainers, with years of coaching and lifelong experience, are validated by results.
INDUSTRY EXPERTSWe are industry experts with many certifications and a career backed by results.
PROFESSIONAL COACHESWe bring you the best coaches after careful selection to ensure results-oriented coaching.
FAST DELIVERYWe make sure to connect with you within 48hrs so that you can apply the newly acquired information in practice the next day!
PERSONAL APPROACHWe stand alongside you and adapt according to your needs, whether you are a beginner or professional.
WE ARE SPORT LOVERSSport and movement are not only our lifelong hobby but also a lifestyle. We help you connect with us and feel the same way!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Thanks to Sportactivator, I enjoyed my beloved yoga class on the beach and could take in the energy of sunrise during the exercise. I would recommend private classes to everyone who wants to enjoy private class and experience unique atmosphere of an original Indian yoga master wherever you may be. Your experience will be just as special as mine.
Since I am traveling frequently, I am happy that I can stay fit thanks to the coaching sessions by SportActivator. I love that I can work 1-to-1 with a professional Pilates coach from the comfort of my hotel room.
PROFESSIONAL COACHES MOVE YOU FORWARD
As the pandemic continues to take its toll on people around the world, it’s driven most of us to move our gym workouts, to home or park workouts. Sure, you may not have the same high-quality equipment that you’d normally find in your local gym, but nevertheless, staying fit is a way of life, and incorporating bodyweight exercises (like squats and side planks) into your routine will work wonders on keeping you mentally and physically healthy. Coming up are 3 of the best bodyweight exercises you can do to strengthen your stride, and maintain (or push towards gaining!) your incredible physique.
1. Shape That Booty With Squats!What bodyweight exercise allows you to not be able to walk properly the next day? First of all, get your mind out of the gutter! The answer is: the squat. But why are squats often deemed as the ‘kings of lift’? Well, that’s because this particular bodyweight exercise comes with a wide variety of health benefits, and is a great way to achieve the booty of dreams! Possibly the best thing about squatting is that it never gets stale. With technology moving at such a fast pace, you are presented with 1-1 online coaching programs like Sport Activator. It gives you the ability to connect with an online coach, live, and from anywhere in the world. This alone leaves you with absolutely no reason not to squat! Sit back and stay tight (pun intended) - We have a couple of reasons as to why you should shape that booty, backed by science:
- When you squat it builds character and discipline
- It strengthens your core
- Absolutely crushes calories
- Boosts athletic ability and strength
- They can be done anywhere
- Start with making sure your toes, knee, hips, and shoulders are all in line.
- When going down breathe in, and when going up slowly breathe out as you move.
2. Push Up, Then Down, Then Up Again!Pushups are incredibly good for us. The main reason for this is because this bodyweight exercise literally gets the whole body involved, and stands as a staple for many other workouts such as yoga, HIIT, and pure strength training. Let’s set the record straight on pushups by explaining the legitimate health benefits you’ll get from doing them on the regular and how to do pushups correctly:
- Pushups improve your upper body strength
- They can double as cardio
- Improves posture
- Strengthens your bones
- Make sure to hold abs in tight and maintain a straight posture.
- Align your shoulders with your arms.
3. The Side Plank!Even if you don’t consider yourself a master yogi, the side plank is a pose you’ll want to start practicing on the regular. When you hold this pose for even a few seconds, your body will punish you by reminding you that you’re definitely not working out your obliques nearly enough. Side planks are exercises that are unilateral, meaning that they only work one side of your body at a time. You’ll also really feel it since your muscles will be working double-time to support your entire body. Let’s find out what the benefits of the worldwide known side plank :
- Less stress on center abdominal muscles.
- Helps in building your balance and coordination.
- Sustain great posture and ease of movement by building a strong core and better balance.
- Align your heal, hips, and shoulders
- Make sure to keep your body nice and tight
- Set a timer to hold as long as you can
- Continue to take big deep breaths in and out throughout the plank